Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Do You Believe in Fairies?

"I believe in everything until it´s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it´s in your mind. Who´s to say that dreams and nightmares aren´t as real as the here and now?" - John Lennon

Though I´m a rational person, Lennon´s words resonate with me, and I like the idea that there´s just something in the air that we can´t explain completely ...

This postcard was made for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Fairies", using elements from Tumble Fish Studio (sadly retired), Crowabout StudioB and my own background scans.

7 comments:

Lori Saul said...

I believe too-love your little Zetti fairy-so full of joy!

johanna said...

wenn ich diese karte sehe, glaube ich an alles! *g*
schönen sonntag!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful, magical card.

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful card Marion!

Deann said...

She's such a cutie I love your Fairy...great postcard.

peggy gatto said...

Delightful fairy!

hazel said...

I love your fairy - she's wonderful.
xxx Hazel.