Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Dreaming of Colours

I´m not a big fan of winter - those muted colours, cold temperatures and darkness make me feel like I´m in dormancy, saving my energy for warmer days. I can´t wait to see all those colours again in nature, but I know that there´ll be many more of those gray weeks.
In my collage, I´m the black and white zebra of course that´s dreaming of colours that enter its gray world again ... what are your ideas for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art "Zebra" themed challenge?
(For my collage, I´ve used images from Holliewood Studios, Krysty Scrap, Miles Beyond the Moon, Itkupilli and Cryztal Rain.)

8 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I like this and the thought process that's behind it. Great analogy. I'm ready for Spring and could do without Winter. We're getting a storm that might turn into an ice storm with power outages. Ugh.

peggy gatto said...

wonderful!!

Rosie said...

Meine Güte, was für ein geniales Teil

indybev said...

Thanks for the dose of butterflies and flowers in the midst of this winter storm. Your zebra's in a lovely spot!

Deann said...

Dreamy for sure this is a really beautiful postcard.

Michele said...

i love what you made, the colors are bright and inviting. mine features butterflies also! xo

Cindy McMath said...

Marion, this is great! Thanks for sharing the thought process behind it. We are having a pretty mild winter this year so I can’t complain.

Mandy Chilvers said...

how happy and bright :-)