Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2019

What if you fly?

Usually, I´m not a fan of affirmations - I´m more on the dark side. But for my postcard for this week´s Sunday Postard Art challenge themed "Wings", I´ve combined both, and the result is ... ME! Yes, I tend to be a bit negative, but I like to take a challenge from time to time and to try something new. What about you? Do you feel settled and satisfied, or are you dreaming of something new and taking some challenges? Do you have special plans for 2019?
(credits: OAWA and GTD)

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

So charming!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic. I love the color contrasts which make the woman pop. And the words perfectly touch on both the dark side and the positive side. I'm the same as you: my art leans toward dark themes and I'm not a fan of affirmations.

Rosie said...

Eine ganz wundervolle Karte.

Deann said...

Beautiful postcard and wonderful words...keep on flying.

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful and inspiring card!

Katrin said...

Wie immer, ein bisschen hintergründig & GROSSARTIG!
Wünsche Dir ein tolles & kreatives 2019!
Liebe Grüße Katrin

Cindy McMath said...

A gorgeous card and sentiment Marion! I am hoping to get more of my paintings seen (and maybe sold) this year! Happy New Year to you!

Audrey said...

Happy new year for you and yours!
Thank you for your beautiful card!

Mandy Chilvers said...

one of my favourite quotes... something to live by :-)
wonderful postcard