Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

"Christmas" is this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, and I think we all have the upcoming holidays on your minds right now. 
What do you think about this time of the year - do you take your time to enjoy some cozy hours, or do you feel stress and a lack of time to fulfill all your commitments?
For me, it´s always a mixture ... I really don´t like the cold weather and always hope that we don´t get any snow, but I´m looking forward to some peaceful Christmas days with my family and to take a rest at the end of the year.
(For this week´s digital postcard, I´ve combined elements from Jen Maddocks, Jopke Designs, Miles Beyond the Moon and Erica Zwart.)

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Charming!

Rosie said...

Eine grandiose Arbeit, Marion

Katrin said...

Cooool - und witzig - eben Marion-like! ;-) Und mal wieder ein klasse Blog-Banner! :-)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your art piece is beautiful. I like the soft blues and whites in this. I agree with you on everything you said about the Christmas season: it's a mix of stress and enjoyment, and I don't like snow either. (I loved snow when I was a child, but as an adult, I dread having to drive in it and can no longer tolerate the cold.)

indybev said...


Your card is beautiful. Like you, I try to avoid the mad chaos the holiday has become, and hold to the old peaceful traditions.

Lori Saul said...

A stunning winter design!

Deann said...

Fabulous collage work I love it and your new header.

Cindy McMath said...

Love this card Marion! I am not stressing out about Christmas. I am just hoping for a few days off from work. I put my (fake, pre-lit) Christmas tree up and decided it was fine without decorations this year!

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is so beautiful Marion. love all the layers.
This is the first year we've had a tree up for a while now. I dont really 'do' festivities these days. i will have a dinner with Amber and then she is going to her boyfriends until the 27th so I'm alone. I dont mind really :-)
Enjoy your time with Sabine and your mums special day xxxx