Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2018

Blue

First I must apologize for my blog absence - I´ve been more or less sick for the last 3 1/2 weeks, and every time I thought it was over now, I´ve been sick again.
Though I didn´t have serious health problems, feeling bad for such a long time makes you feel blue - especially if you´re not able to concentrate on anything you´d like to do. So when I read the theme for the new Sunday Postcard Art challenge "Blue", I immediately decided to combine both meanings of blue. So here´s my digital postcard for this week featuring many tones of blue plus a mood that´s not really happy.
For the background, I´ve blended three of my own gelli papers, then added elements from Mamrotka, Miles Beyond the Moon, ViVa Artistry, Jen Reed, Lorie Davison and Blagovesta.

9 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Absolutely stunning -love all of the elements Marion!

Rosie said...

Boah, was für eine geniale Karte, Marion

Ich wünsche Dir einen gemütlichen 1. Advent

Mandy Chilvers said...

blown away by this. its amazing

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic! I love this. And I like the double meaning in it. I'm sorry you've been sick so long. I hope you're finally over it this time.

Cindy McMath said...

A fabulous card Marion! I hope you’re well on your way to being 100%.

indybev said...


The sad face fits the theme so well. Beautifully executed!

Deann said...

A fabulous and meaningful postcard I love the words too.

johanna said...

einfach hammerstark geworden!
ich hoffe, du fühlst dich bald wieder auf 100%! pass auf dich auf!
lg, johanna

Kristin said...

Beautiful Blue! I'm glad you're feeling better!