Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Angels & Music

While it´s rainy and stormy outside with thunder and lighning, we´re all trying to getting into the annual Christmas mood, but I must confess that this isn´t easy this year - I just can´t find those quiet and peaceful hours that are necessary to come to a rest, think about the year that´s almost over and prepare for all things to come. Maybe a little angelic music would help? For me, Bach´s tunes are nearest to that, so I´ll try them tomorrow. How about you? Which music do you like to hear at this time of the year?
However, "Angels and Music" is this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, and making my digital postcard felt like a first step to get into the appropriate mood. Please click on the image to see a larger version with all the details. (All elements used here are from Jen Maddocks.)

9 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful rich colors and imagery!

Sabine said...

Gefällt mir sehr! Schön, daß Du Zeit gefunden hast.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely. I like listening to Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite at this time of year.

indybev said...

I hope everyone takes the time to enlarge this to appreciate the marvelous blending and rich color. Bravo … and peaceful holidays to you!

Katrin said...

Hallo Marion, KLASSE Karte ist das geworden! Digital? Egal - ich finde sie super. Ja und Bach & Weihnachten, das passt natürlich wunderbar :-)

Deann said...

Beautiful collage work.

Cindy McMath said...

A beautiful collage Marion! I am listening to a mix called “Soulful Christmas” on Spotify. From Motown to modern day - I love a good R&B version of classic holiday tunes or new ones.

Rosie said...

wow, ein wundervolles Werk, liebe Marion

Mandy Chilvers said...

so beautiful