Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Evolution

"You tell me that it´s evolution - Well, you know - We all want to change the World ..." (The Beatles, Revolution)

For this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge, I´ve chosen the theme "Evolution". Please don´t be scared - you don´t have to tell us anything about Darwin etc. but can illustrate ANY form of evolution, any development like a chrysalis or whatever comes to your mind - feel free to surprise me!

For my card, I´ve used a quote from Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956) and some cool stamps from Stempelbar.

5 comments:

yasmindeboo said...

Marion, your postcard is just superb! Love it!

Deann said...

Great challenge love your card.

Cindy McMath said...

Fabulous card Marion! Thanks for hosting us this week!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your inspiration piece is lovely. And all week, that Beatles song kept going through my head, while I tried to come up with an idea for this very challenging theme.

Lori Saul said...

Such a great theme to be creative- your card is perfection!