Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Entomology

Do you like insects? Personally, I´m not too fond of having them around me, but of course I know how important they are, and some of them are real beauties, too. In addition, their biology and social life is very interesting, and they deserve our respect.
My sister Sabine has picked "insects" as this week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, and I decided to make a digital card this time (credits: The Urban Fairy, Holliewood Studios and Foxeysquirrel).

7 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful postcard in both design and color Marion!

Michele said...

this is perfect; i love the yellow. xo

Cindy McMath said...

Beautiful card Marion! I think we share the same opinion on bugs in general!

Sabine said...

gefällt mir gut!

Rosie said...

Wow, eine geniale Karte, Marion

Katrin said...

Cooool - absolut! Ich mag auch nicht wirklich Insekten, aber deine Umsetzung ist einfach mal wieder grandios!

indybev said...

A very clever digital interpretation of the challenge. Well done.