Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2020

Distance

Who would have thought that my card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge would be Corona themed?? Not me!
Some days, I don´t even like to hear that word, and every day I hate to wear a mask on my way to work, but the only thing that I´m sure that helps against this virus is keeping distance, and that´s what my card is about - how far is distance? how much distance is necessary?
In my opinion, we wouldn´t need germicides and masks if we just kept distance - but most people don´t. That´s my personal experience in the town where I live - what´s yours?
(Don´t worry: where I live, we have 3 persons acually infected, and we have 330.000 inhabitants, so I´m not really worried, but I AM worried about other places on this planet.)

7 comments:

Mary M. said...

This is so interesting. I love that I see something new no matter where I look.

Rosie said...

Die Karte ist total klasse, Marion

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great art piece.

abby j said...

Brilliant piece of art, Marion!!

Deann said...

This is very cool I like what you have done.

Cindy McMath said...

This is great Marion - I love the way you used the theme to talk about something important. I agree that distance is the best way to stay safe. We are also not too badly hit here, but that can change in a short time if people start to relax too much. Take care and stay safe! Thanks for playing this week - I always look forward to seeing your work.

Mandy said...

fantastic interpretion Marion. i agree we should distance ourselves, it's not happening here very much just lately. you can go into a shop and someone is breathing down your neck.
i only know of 2 people who have died but it's enough. (both contracted the virus in hospital)