Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Autumn around the corner

I just love the monthly ATC swap in the Visible Image FB group. This month, the theme is "Whispers of Autumn", and autumn is really just around the corner - we´ve had so much rain recently, days are getting shorter, and I´ve been thinking about heating in the evening ...

As I don´t have any leave stamps from Visible Image, I started with a collage of paper snippets, gessoing it, and spraying some Distress Mica Stain. Then I used two stamp sets from Visible Image using several autumnal colours of stamppads. A few finishing steps with a white pen and coloured pencils, and my ATC was finished. It will be on its way to Queensland, Australia tomorrow, accompanied by a card that I´ve made using the same two stamp sets. It´s always an adventure to send your art half way around the world, so wish me luck!


 

No comments: