Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2021

On my Way

 
I don´t have a driving license and have never been on a plane, so I have to take the train when I travel and use my bicycle for any trips I don´t use the bus for. My hometown is known for its many bikes, and in fact there are more bikes than inhabitants here.

For my card for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Bicycles" I have used a background made with the gelli plate, added a strip of a map and rubber stamps from Heindesign and Klartext.

5 comments:

Deann said...


An awesome card.

Mandy Chilvers said...

I love to cycle too. Great card!

Michele said...

this is beautifully done and i love that you use your bicycle to get around. xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful card. Well done.

peggy gatto said...

This is fun!!