Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Mark Making

 

When I read a theme for a challenge, I often think "Oh, I´m out", but sometimes I´m hooked and immediately see the stamps I´ll use. The theme "Mark Making" for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge was one of these. 

I started with making my marks on a paper by using gesso and an old credit card. Then I loaded my black ink pad with more ink and used the credit card again to push the ink into the stamp pad - and then used the credit card with the black ink again on my background. 

Then Dina Wakley´s stamps came in perfectly, and I also added stamps from Red Lead. I hope and believe that the fun I´ve had making this card is visible in the final card.

5 comments:

Deann said...

A great take on the challenge...well done.

Cindy McMath said...

Marion, this is wonderful! I’m so glad you enjoyed my theme and yes it shows! Thanks for playing.

Sim said...

Wouaouh! Splendid marks, colours and spirit Marion.
You've perfectly achieve to make your mark!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This looks great. I had the same thought: I'm out. I don't know if what I ended up making is right for this theme, but I had fun.

Rika said...

klasse.