Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Twins

 

This week´s theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge is twins. When I read it, I knew immediately that it would inspire me and I wanted to take part, but I had too many ideas for it ... 

In fact two old friends of mine have twins (that are adults now), so I have thought about the implications of being a twin a lot during the last 25 years. I´m sure that twins have a special connection that lasts for their lifetime, but I think that most of them feel the need to express their individuality more than most of us do.

5 comments:

Deann said...

I think it's awesome...beautifully done.

Cindy McMath said...

Love this Marion! I think this is a great take on the them. Xx

Michele said...

i adore this. it is beautiful, poignant, and spot on to the theme in my pinion! i understood the prompt the same way... xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely. (And I did twins, too. I didn't know it was supposed to be two of the same image. Oops.)

peggy gatto said...

Very creative and thoughtful!!!