Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tagged again

... by Manja. Don´t want to be a wet blanket, so here are 6 unimportant things about me:
I need some chocolate to be creative.
You´ll never meet me without a book in my bag.
I can´t bear listening to music that I hate - I have to leave the room immediately.
I can´t bear watching people chewing chewing-gum.
It´s hard for me to be creative in the morning.
Movies and music often drive me to tears.
As most of my friends don´t like chain letters I don´t forward this - but if you like to think of some unimportant things about yourself, just let me know about them.

1 comment:

Manja said...

Danke für's Mitmachen, mag sowas eigentlich auch nicht wirklich und war sicher auch das letzte Mal für mich. ;) Aber interessant war's auf alle Fälle... und das mit der Musik geht mir auch so, verrückt, oder? Wenn ich nur die ersten Töne von Musik höre, die mir die Haare aufstellt, bin ich schon am Ausschalter... z.B. bei Tom Jones oder PaulMcCartney... keine Ahnung wieso, aber das kann ich gar nicht hören. Und so haben wir halt alle unsere kleinen Macken. :)