Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

My Body is a Cage Blog Swap Update No. 7

Only ten days left before all ATCs for this swap have to be in my mailbox - I´ll send out personal emails to all participants whose cards I haven´t received yet on Thursday. If you´ve signed up and haven´t sent your cards yet, do it NOW please. We´re 22 people in this swap and I don´t want to let anyone wait for her returns.
Some of you don´t have an online site to post the finished cards - so I´m sorry that I´m not able to give you links to the entries from Elizabeth, Sandra, and Claudia. But believe me, their cards are lovely!
And here´s the link to Tracey´s swap ATCs - aren´t they great?
There´ll be one more update before the swap will close, and I hope to have all "missing links" for you then!

1 comment:

theresa martin said...

Such a fun piece - love it!