Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Melange Mash Up and Journal Words


What a great, colourful image kit Marsha made with her Melange Mash Up kit that came out today at MischiefCircus.com! I´ve made two digital collages with it for you, "Lohengrin" and "Sing". And to show you that these images can easily be used in your cut and paste artwork, too, I´ve also made the cut and paste journal page in my Moleskine journal that you can see below; the kit comes with png images as well as 14 collage sheets with jpg images.
And if you like the words I´ve used on these pieces, you should have a look at Tumble Fish Studio´s new kit Journal Words 2 that was also released today: I love the design of those words and am sure I´ll use them a lot!

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

I LOVE your collages Marion.

Kati said...

Wow- einfach fantastisch!!