Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spring Tag Book

A few weeks ago, there was a Spring Tag Book swap in one of my Yahoo groups. I didn´t have the time to make two of these in time, but I really had fun making just one for my sister´s birthday.
The accordion folded book is made of four tags, held together by tissue tape, then gessoed and inked before it´s decorated with lots of Spring themed stamps, then coloured with watercolours and embellished with Spring coloured ribbons. You can find the instructions for this project here.





4 comments:

Annie said...

What a wonderfully unique gift for your sister. Your tag book looks gorgeous. I imagine your sister is quite the happy birthday girl with this gift. Lots of beautiful tag inspiration here.

Rosie said...

*schwärm*
Das ist ja wunder-wunderschön geworden. Vielen Dank für den Link. Werde gleich mal schauen.

Jo Murray said...

I didn't have time either....yours is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wunderbar zart und herrlich illustriert: Jedes Mal entdeckt man etwas Neues :)
Judith XXX