Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Journal "Chinese Proverbs"


If you know my soft spot for crows maybe you don´t believe that this hasn´t been the first Chinese proverb that came to my mind when I got Beckie´s RR journal ...
But it´s right: I´ve had about six different ideas because there are SO MANY great Chinese proverbs! O. k., I admit that it´s no wonder that I´ve chosen this one in the end :-))
(The whole spread is too wide so you see the left page above and the right page below of course.)



5 comments:

liannallama said...

these are beautiful! I love the soft map with the text and sweet Chinese boy!

Anonymous said...

Marion....i am always amazed at what you create when using crows. These pages are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Die sind ja so schön!

ute said...

klasse Kreationen und nicht mal so bunt ;-)
deine Raben sind toll

Mescrap said...

Ya, I understand that proverbs.
you are really sweet to put them into your creation.