Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

All Things Alice Blog Swap Update No. 6

It´s Wednesday, so it´s time for some swap news!
Last week, I´ve had two more sign ups for the swap, and I´ve had envelopes with ATCs from Judith and Cathy in my mailbox. Thanks, Ladies!

You may have seen the new ATCs on our swap pinboard, but in case you haven´t, please take a look at Cathy´s, Jannet´s, Dani´s (1, 2, 3, 4), and Brandie´s ATCs now.

Please keep in mind that the due date for this swap is April 30 which is only 3 1/2 weeks away - so if you´re from outside Europe, your ATCs should be mailed within the next 10 days! All ATCs have to be in my hands before April 30. I´ll send a reminder newsletter this week.

1 comment:

Ineke Original said...

Hello Marion,
You did ask me to send an Alice ATC to you. What do you want me to do exactly?