Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

All Things Alice Blog Swap Update No. 7

It´s time for my weekly update on our Alice swap, and there´s quite a lot news this week:

I´ve had one more artist signing up last week, and another person showing interest.

My mailbox filled up with ATCs from Jannet, Lenna, and Brandie - thanks for sending your entries in time, ladies!

And here are this week´s links to finished ATCs:
Please have a look at the lovely cards from Lenna, Laura, Leigh, and Michele, and don´t forget to leave them a blog comment if you like what you see. (Of course they´re also pinned to our swap pinboard here.) This swap is all about getting to know more artists and especially Alice lovers, so I hope some of you get connected through this swap.

I´ve been to a stamping convention in the Netherlands last weekend and met three of our swap participants there, found some Alice ATCs in the albums of people I´ve been trading ATCs with, and bought some more Alice stamps and stencils for my little collection.
However, I´m not sure if I´ll be able to make more Alice ATCs with my new findings while this swap is going on, because the due date is near - please keep in mind that all cards have to be in my mailbox before April 30/ within the next two weeks. I hope there´ll be more colourful stuff coming in soon!

4 comments:

Ineke Original said...

Good morning Marion,
HOw Many Cards do I have to send to you? Are you hosting this swap?
With love,
Ineke

Jo Murray said...

Hope my new ones get there. Love everyone's posted so far.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Beautiful Alice art!
Wishes
Lynne

alice k. said...

I look into my crystal ball and predict you are going to get more :-) I am mailing mine off today!