Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

All Things Alice Blog Swap Update No. 8

Our swap is coming to an end now very soon, and I´d like to remind you that your swap ATCs have to be in my mailbox within the next 10 days.

I´ve had one more sign-up last week, and the ATCs from Laura, Dani, and Leigh found their way into my mailbox. But I don´t have any new links to finished ATCs for you right now: Though a few of you have already mailed their envelopes, they haven´t made their blog posts yet, so I can´t share their work today.

I received 15 envelopes so far, but I´m still waiting for 8 more. I´ll send out personal reminders today to those of you whose ATCs haven´t arrived yet. If you won´t be able to send your ATCs in time, please contact me.
See you next week!

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

Got my fingers crossed that mine arrive soon...:)