Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Challenged

Barb has forwarded a challenge to me that wants me to upload the fourth picture from the fourth album of my own artwork on my computer - whatever it may be. Well, the album was "Altered Postcards", and this card is from May 2007. I remember that I´ve tried a gel medium transfer from a transparency for the first time here ... As I´ve just used the same picture last weekend, you can see that it´s one I really like.
It has been fun to go back to my old pictures again - I don´t forward challenges, taggings, or awards, but maybe you want to go to your own pics and show us the fourth piece in the fourth album? Then please do and let me know :-)

1 comment:

Glenda said...

I like that piece Marion and I have followed your lead and put my fourth picture on my blog