Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zetti Blog Swap - Update No. 8

All good things come to an end - so the ATCs for my Zetti swap are due next Saturday. I´m still waiting for five envelopes but I hope they´ll arrive soon.

In the meantime, you should have a look at the finished ATCs from Christa and Ulrike which are fabulous!

If you´re not sure that you´ve seen all the other cards, just use the "Zetti swap" label in the sidebar and follow all the links I´ve given so far.

And since my last update I have received cards from Sarah, Trudi, Kate, Christa, and Ulrike, thanks to all of you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

They are all brilliant!

Laura Haviland said...

So excited about the swap,Zetti Rocks!!
YOUR ART WORK IS SO AWESOME "Marion".
Hugs, Laura.
I got the bird in a nest stamp yesterday, we both like.
I picked it up at Micheals for 40 % off yippy.
Happy creating.

Barb said...

Christa and Ulrike...your Zettis are FABULOUS!